Monday, 3 December 2007

New York first off

Home of the sugar dudes and so many other funky folk ...

jetlagged


We flew in last week and had a jet-lagged stop off at The Rodeo bar with C-Monster, Celso, RubyMae and Arfer. No time for the Delice Bakery unfortunately, but we did have time to check out what was going on with some of the street art in Wooster and Williamsburg.

Really nice to catch up and chat and get some info for a new flickr article I am putting together for Carey's journal Visual Culture.

williamsburg-on-sea

wooster dunce

anaperuwooster


We went on through to Austin where I caught up with Sarah and Dana at the NRC conference. Their papers were fabulous of course and will blog more on this soon....

3 comments:

guy said...

Have a great trip! Send my best to all at NRC.

DrJoolz said...

We talked about you of course and misswed you. Am back now, jetlagged but smiling.
xx

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is